Being involved in a domestic dispute is difficult on everyone involved. But, Migala Law Office knows there are always two sides to every story. With a decade of experience advocating in the St. Cloud courtroom, our domestic violence crimes lawyer will work hard to ensure your side of the story is heard.
Domestic violence pertains to any abuse committed against a family or household member by another family or household member. Domestic violence laws go beyond a dispute between a husband and wife. According to the Domestic Abuse Act created by Minnesota’s government, a family or household member is considered to be:
• Spouses and former spouses
• Parents and children
• Blood relatives
• People residing together or who have resided together in the past
• Residents who have a child in common regardless of marriage
• A couple expecting a child if the woman is pregnant and the man is the alleged father
• People involved in a meaningful relationship whether sexual or romantic
If you’ve been charged with domestic violence in St. Cloud, MN, Migala Law Office will aggressively litigate on your behalf. We know you’re innocent until proven guilty and will work hard to help you avoid serious consequences.
Don’t let your freedom fall to the wayside because of a family dispute. Call 320-229-7451 for a free initial consultation.